We have paraphrased and condensed the most recent communique we have received on UPS service during the coronavirus pandemic.
Customers are asking us a few key questions
• Can I count on UPS to deliver safely?
• How can UPS help my business?
• Is UPS supporting healthcare and pandemic response?
• Count on UPS to Keep Delivering – Get More Info Online.
UPS is Open for Business
UPS operations and The UPS Store® locations have been designated by the Governor’s offices in all 50 states as critical infrastructure, and we continue to pick up and deliver, even in restricted areas.
• No-touch No-sign Delivery: We’ve heard your concerns and changed how customers sign for packages to minimize contact.
• Delivering Safely
• UPS is taking measures to protect employees from exposure to coronavirus including enhanced cleaning and following WHO and CDC guidelines.
UPS is Ready to Help Your Business
• Talk to Us: Schedule a free 15-minute virtual consultation with our UPS small business team. Sign up for free on the UPS website.
• Take Control: View incoming and outgoing shipments at a glance, with UPS My Choice® for business.
• Stay Local: Pickup and drop off locations, including The UPS Store®, are still operating. The UPS Global Locator is being updated in real-time to reflect the nearest available active locations.
UPS is Helping the Healthcare Industry to Fight Coronavirus
• Drive-through Testing
• UPS is aiding the US government and healthcare customers in the battle against coronavirus. We’re mobilizing our air and ground networks to help.
• Humanitarian Relief
• We’ve provided $6 million in transportation, consulting, and cash to support coronavirus efforts.
UPS provides extensive support to healthcare companies.
• Commercial labs
• Drive-through testing sites
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing & distribution
• Medical supply manufacturing & distribution
From all of us at Medallion Fulfillment & Logistics and Sprocket Express, we say stay safe and know we are working hard to keep your business moving.